Christmas PTA fair – 8th December
We are thrilled to have received a donation of scooter accessories from Micro Scooters. Renowned for revolutionising the school run, Micro Scooters make getting from A-B quicker, cleaner, greener, healthier, and more fun. Click on the picture below for more information!
Here at Pownall Green our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) brings staff and families together with a common goal: to make our children’s time at primary school as rewarding as possible.
If you have a child at Pownall Green you are automatically part of our PTA, so we’d love you to get involved in any way you can. There are events throughout the year for socialising and also to raise money for those extra resources that don’t fall within the school’s budget (things like sports and IT equipment and outdoor play facilities, to name but a few). We couldn’t do it without you. So, whatever your skills – please do share them with your PTA!
What we achieve…
Funds are raised through the activities we run. These include:
- Christmas and Summer Fairs
- Film Nights
- Beer and wine tasting evenings
- Pownall Ball
- Fashion Show
- Rotary Santa Sleigh
- Christmas Cards
If you have an idea, or a particular skill or experience for future events or activities please let us know!
How can you help?
- Continue to support and attend our events and volunteer to help out! Even an hour of your time really makes a difference.
- Come to meetings and help plan/organise events and decide how the proceeds are spent. We always need new ideas and welcome suggestions for events and fundraising!
- Could your business or employer donate or sponsor an auction or raffle prize? This may include a beauty treatment voucher, restaurant voucher, a short-break at a holiday home, a bottle of fizz…
- Or could your business donate goods or services? Previous donations have included buns for burgers and glow sticks for the discos!
- Shop at all your favourite online stores and raise money for the PTA at the same time! easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pownallgreenpta
- No time? What about joining our ‘gift aid’ scheme and setting up a standing order to donate?
- If you know of any sources of funding we could apply for, please let us know- every penny counts!
Get in touch email@example.com,we’d love to hear from you!
All support is very welcome and gratefully received!
Please get in touch with any ideas, suggestions or enquiries:
Officers and Trustees of the Committee:
Louise Brigg and Andy Brigg – Joint Chairpersons
Alexandra Stewart- Secretary
Ruth Jaffrain and Emma Stephens – Joint Treasurers
The PTA would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for your continuing support. It’s all about us working together and we couldn’t do it without your input and help.